Boost your molding router bit collection with the Yonico 10 bit architectural molding router bits set (16101). From base to case... from ceiling to floor, this fabulous assortment of Yonico molding router bits will yield thousands of molding design possibilities limited only by the imagination! Great for architectural mill work including: baseboards, chair rails, door casings, panel moldings, picture frames, window sills and much, much more. You will not find a more valuable collection! The expense of buying single high quality molding router bits places the value of this set at way more than its price. Bits are industrial quality, made of premium k10 carbide and double fluted. Set includes a beautiful solid wood storage case for easy and convenient storage. All router bit shanks are 1/2".
Router Bit Tips and Safety
- Read the following instructions completely before router bit use. Failure to comply with instructions and warnings can result in serious bodily injury.
- Always wear protective eyewear when using power tools.
- Remove router bit protective coating before use.
- Inspect and tighten router bit components before use. DO NOT USE IF ANY FUNCTIONAL ROUTER BIT COMPONENTS CONTAIN CRACKS OR LOOSE HARDWARE.
- Insert at least 50% of router bit shank into router collet.
- Test router bit setup on scrap lumber.
- Follow chart below for suggested router speeds. Larger router bits require lower RPMs.
- Larger router bits require multiple passes to achieve smooth results.
|Router Safety Speeds (RPM)|
|Bit Diameter||Maximum Speed|
|up to 1"|| 22,000 - 24,000 rpm
|1" - 2"|| 18,000 - 22,000 rpm
|2" - 2-1/2"|| 12,000 - 16,000 rpm
|2-1/2" - 3-1/2"|| 8,000 - 12,000 rpm
No posts found