The Yonico windowsill / stool router bit will cut classic edges for windowsills and stools easily. Add a traditional edge to an undressed window or match up existing windowsill edging . The Yonico 18140 is also perfect for edging the seat of a stool. Two flute carbide cutters and 1/2" shank.
Router Bit Tips and Safety
- Read the following instructions completely before router bit use. Failure to comply with instructions and warnings can result in serious bodily injury.
- Always wear protective eyewear when using power tools.
- Remove router bit protective coating before use.
- Inspect and tighten router bit components before use. DO NOT USE IF ANY FUNCTIONAL ROUTER BIT COMPONENTS CONTAIN CRACKS OR LOOSE HARDWARE.
- Insert at least 50% of router bit shank into router collet.
- Test router bit setup on scrap lumber.
- Follow chart below for suggested router speeds. Larger router bits require lower RPMs.
- Larger router bits require multiple passes to achieve smooth results.
|Router Safety Speeds (RPM)|
|Bit Diameter||Maximum Speed|
|up to 1"|| 22,000 - 24,000 rpm
|1" - 2"|| 18,000 - 22,000 rpm
|2" - 2-1/2"|| 12,000 - 16,000 rpm
|2-1/2" - 3-1/2"|| 8,000 - 12,000 rpm