This 6 bit Roundover and Bead router bit set is a staple for any woodworking shop. Great for edging, beading and/or molding applications, the Yonico 13621, complete with 6 practical sizes is bound to come in handy all too often. Radius sizes are as follows: 1/8", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2". Shanks are 1/2" . Set comes in an attractive solid wood storage case.
Note: All 6 bits feature 1/2" bearings. Included in this set is an extra 3/8" bearing and allen wrench. You may use the 3/8" bearing to convert the cutting design of each bit from roundover to bead as needed. Enjoy!
Router Bit Tips and Safety
- Read the following instructions completely before router bit use. Failure to comply with instructions and warnings can result in serious bodily injury.
- Always wear protective eyewear when using power tools.
- Remove router bit protective coating before use.
- Inspect and tighten router bit components before use. DO NOT USE IF ANY FUNCTIONAL ROUTER BIT COMPONENTS CONTAIN CRACKS OR LOOSE HARDWARE.
- Insert at least 50% of router bit shank into router collet.
- Test router bit setup on scrap lumber.
- Follow chart below for suggested router speeds. Larger router bits require lower RPMs.
- Larger router bits require multiple passes to achieve smooth results.
|Router Safety Speeds (RPM)|
|Bit Diameter||Maximum Speed|
|up to 1"|| 22,000 - 24,000 rpm
|1" - 2"|| 18,000 - 22,000 rpm
|2" - 2-1/2"|| 12,000 - 16,000 rpm
|2-1/2" - 3-1/2"|| 8,000 - 12,000 rpm