This Numax Pneumatic 16-Gauge Strip Straight Finish Nailer is excellent for fastening 3/4 - 2-1/2 in. nails in carpentry work such as molding, chair rails, door casing, cabinetry and furniture construction. The Numax SFN64's convenient design allows you to clear jams, change the depth drive and adjust the 360-degree air exhaust without needing any tools. A no-mar tip leaves only a small trace on the work surface to save you time during finishing applications. The Numax SFN64 is backed by a 1 year limited warranty.
- Magazine holds up to 100 nails/staples for high production applications
- High Quality Aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts.
- Finger depth adjustment sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Comfort grip handle maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue
- High quality internal parts for added durability
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- One piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
- Air filter/Anti dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
- Quick jam release opens nail gun assembly to easily clear jammed nails minimizing downtime
- Also Includes: Oil and wrenches
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Note: This item does not ship internationally